- Betting Guide
- BetOnline Review
- BetUS Review
- Bovada Review
- BUSR Review
- Everygame Review
- My Bookie Review
- Xbet Review
- How Sports Betting Works
- How to Use Statistical Analysis
- Arbitrage Betting
- Closing Line Value
- Expected Value Explained
- Futures Bets Explained
- Hedging Bets Explained
- Juice Explained
- Live Betting
- Moneyline Explained
- Odds Boosts Explained
- Parlay Bet Explained
- Prop Bet Explained
- Round Robin Betting
- Spread Betting Explained
- Teaser Bet Explained
- Best Boxing Sites
- Best NCAA Football Betting
- Best Tennis Betting
- March Madness Betting
- Super Bowl Betting
The month of March got named in honor of the god of war and appropriately is the scene for the most exciting NCAA tournament. 68 basketball college teams battle for the crown of National Champion, and bettors are on the sidelines, anxiously expecting the start of March Madness, which offers fruitful opportunities for wagers with reputable sportsbooks.
If you aren't sure which betting site offers the most comprehensive package covering the fast-paced basketball college games, consult our guide and find a safe option.
Top 7 March Madness Betting Sites
Basketball has a prominent spot in most sportsbooks' repertoire of sports offerings, and the large inventory of NCAA games makes the college league a favorite wagering option. With March Madness approaching fast, bettors are finalizing preparations for the knockout tournament.
Established in 2014, MyBookie is one of most trusted sports books and they are a top destination for March Madness betting. The sportsbook features live betting options. You can also bet on a wide variety of major international sports like NBA & NCAA basketball, NFL & NCAA football, MLB baseball, MMA & UFC, soccer, soccer, as well as cricket, rugby, and even politics and entertainment.
MyBookie features multiple bonuses, such as a 50% sign-up bonus, a 10% cash bonus, and a 150% Casino bonus. The minimum deposit for Visa and Mastercard is somewhat elevated, sitting at $45, but if you use cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum Litecoin, or XRP, the minimum is only $20. Other than that, the platform also has 24/7 customer service available via email, live chat, and even phone calls, so you can always reach out if there is a need.
Residents of NY, NJ, PA, NV are prohibited.
Established in 2007, Xbet is an established brand that is known for a lot of things, from tight betting odds to excellent customer service and the ability to offer things for novices and professionals alike. Xbet offers a myriad of deposit options, fast payouts, multiple betting options, and fast responsive customer support.
They are a top option for place a bet on the March Madness event, they also offer wagering opportunities on all basketball games including NBA, and NCAA, as well as MLB, NFL, NHL, WNBA, golf, soccer, tennis, MMA, boxing, NASCAR, F1, and many more options for new and experienced bettors.
Residents of NY, NJ, PA, NV are prohibited.
Top-tier sportsbooks like BetUS, don’t miss out on the opportunity to participate in the biggest basketball event in March. The betting site lets punters experiment with futures, propositions, and live betting. However, traditionalists will easily find the standard repertoire of bet types as well.
When making wagers at BetUS, bettors can use standard payment methods or cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin which unlocks the 200% Crypto sign-up bonus.
As one of the most trusted North American sportsbooks, it’s not a surprise that Bovada offers betting on the March Madness schedule. The regular season NCAA odds were a good warm-up for the tournament, and Bovada promises to deliver the same thrilling odds with in-play bets.
Sadly, there is no specific promotion for March Madness, but the 50% up to $250 Welcome Bonus still applies for new members.
In the fifth spot, we have BUSR, which stands for Bet US Racing. This is easily the best racebook for the US, and one of the leading sportsbooks, available across the country.t.
There are numerous betting options on the platform, and are one of the top options for betting on all NCAA basketball games including the March Madness event. They also offer betting opportunities on the NBA, MLB, NFL, NBA, NHL, MMA, , and more. The platform offers multiple bonuses, including a sign-up bonus, casino bonus, cash bonus, and referral bonus. It also has great customer service available around the clock available via phone call, live chat, or email.
Residents of NY, NJ, PA, NV are prohibited.
A sportsbook that caters to North American bettors by default includes NCAA games. Traditionally BetOnline takes the front seat by being among the first betting sites that publish overnight March Madness betting lines.
Prop bets are not an option on college games, but single spread, over and under, and Moneyline bets can get played. And when it comes to payouts, BetOnline is among the fastest sportsbooks, and if you go the crypto route, winnings get transferred in hours.
Bettors with deep pockets can benefit from SportsBetting.ag huge betting limits. The platform doesn’t have a visually impressive website, but the interface is top-notch, and any deficiencies in style get compensated with comprehensive coverage of the NCAA tournament.
Punters benefit from some of the best odds and fast payouts. And the other key question is promotions. Sportsbetting answers it with a few bonuses, starting with the 50% Up To $1,000 Welcome Bonus that greets new members.
March Madness Betting Types
March is on the horizon, and once the NCAA tournament begins on the 13th, bettors will be able to wager on individual matches. There are several betting types to choose from, so let’s get a closer look at the options.
- Moneyline is when you pick the winning team. Both teams will offer odds in the form of a positive or negative three-digit number. The value reveals the payout for either team is going to be, but also which team is favoured. For example, – 250 means you have to bet $250 to win $100.
- Point Spread is a form of handicap that offers both teams even chances of winning. The method works by taking points from one team and awarding them to another. The favourite will always start the game in a minus, and for example, -15.5 means the prediction is they will win by more than 15 points.
- Totals known as over-under, are bets on the combined number of points scored by both teams. For example, Kentucky Wildcats vs Gonzaga Bulldogs may have a total of 168.5, and bettors decide if the final scored points will be over or under the suggested total.
- Prop bets can get imaginative, offering different hypothetical scenarios with equally interesting odds. They can be about anything, like which team will make the first foul? Some sportsbooks inject a dose of humour, and March Madness is an event that offers various proposition bets.
March Madness 2022: What are the Odds?
Sports bettors dream about March Madness and the hundreds of various odds for 67 different sets of totals, point spreads, and Moneylines. In total, a team can claim the NCAA title with six victories, while USA & Canadian punters can win daily with a reputable sportsbook.
The odds will change with every new round, but as things stand, the favorite's for the crown are the Gonzaga Bulldogs, Duke Blue Devils, Baylor Bears, and the Purdue Boilermakers.
How We Identify The Best March Madness Betting Sites
When registering at a gambling platform, you are not signing up only for some fun, but investing your hard-earned money. That’s why selecting a trustworthy betting site that will provide secure payment processing is crucial!
- Safety & Trustworthiness: The longer a site is active, the bigger the chance it’s a professional sportsbook that plays by industry standards. And for most bettors, a key point is the security of funds and personal data that gets safeguarded with multilevel encryption methods.
- Legitimacy: Legal documents vouch for business credibility, and in the gambling industry, licenses from official government institutions are proof that bettors can safely make deposits and claim payouts.
- Finding the best odds: Although in-house oddsmakers work on the platforms' odds, they usually follow the same models and attempt to stay competitive. However, some betting sites can be more generous, hoping to attract new members, so always research the current offer.
- March Madness Betting Bonuses: The basketball event always draws substantial wagering actions and inspires various promotions that boost bettor’s performance. The most common option is the deposit match bonus, and the percentage is usually 100%, but it can go up to 200% with some sportsbooks.
College hoops are always thrilling, and in March they get an extra dimension, that sportsbook hype with attractive odds. Sometimes it can be hard to identify a betting site that offers the full spectrum of betting types and generous welcome bonuses.
Canadian bettors can join the March Madness excitement by choosing one or several of our recommendations for a safe sportsbook that provides comprehensive NCAA coverage.
When does March Madness Start?
The tournament begins on the 13th of March and ends on the 4th of April.
Is College Basketball Betting Illegal?
No. March Madness betting is legal and offered by reputable sportsbooks.
Which Betting Site Is Best for March Madness?
The definition of best is subjective and depends on the bettors' preferences. We can advise you to explore our reviews of sportsbooks and find the best choice for you.
David has an unbelievable amount of knowledge when it comes to casinos, and sports betting. He enjoys reporting on anything betting related.